1. These general sales conditions are agreed between Lisboa Investments, represented by Marlene Alexandra Pereira de Oliveira Tinoco, tax identification number 218475993, with professional address at Rua Saraiva de Carvalho 3B, 1250-240 Lisbon and tax address at Rua do Loureiro 22, 1ºesquerdo, 2760-127 Caxias-Oeiras, contact +351 962807801, hereinafter referred to as “Lisboa Investments“ and individuals or companies wishing to award management services through the website
www.lisboainvestments.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2. The parties agree that the management services awarded through the website www.lisboainvestments.com, they are composed of the present general conditions, budget and contract with general and particular conditions.
ARTICLE 1 – PURPOSE
1. The purpose of these general conditions for the sale of services is to provide and define the necessary information to the User on the modalities of providing services and payments, made on the website www.lisboainvestments.com.
2. These conditions regulate the necessary steps to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the follow-up of this service provision to the User.
ARTICLE 2 – BUDGET AND CONTRACT
1. The User fills in the form of the service he wishes to present on the website lisboaInvestments.com.
2. The user thus adheres to the present general conditions that will remain in effect until complemented by the budget and contract.
3. After telephone contact (or other means) with the user, Lisboa Investments will send a quote.
4. The customer awards the service and must sign the contract with the general and particular conditions.
5. The formalization of the Contract is carried out in physical paper support, signed by anyone who validly binds the company or by the service adjudicators, in the case of natural persons.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.lisboainvestments.com, Lisboa Investments makes available to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instução de Relógio Lda .:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM reference;
c) Bank transfer;
2. Payment for the service is made at one time at the time of award, but it can also be done in installments. In case the Customer chooses to pay in installments, the first installment occurs at the time of award and the following installments are due monthly and in the following months and on the same day of the month in which the award was made.
3. In the event that the client withdraws after 7 days of awarding the service and for reasons unrelated to Lisboa Investments, the hours of work performed and unpaid will be charged.
ARTICLE 4 – AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The service will be made available after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the date of payment of the service.
2. If there is a price increase for any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue with his order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
3. If new services are to be integrated during the course of the work, these new services must be subject to a new budget and new acceptance by the Client.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Lisboa Investments. The request must arrive in writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 7 days after the award of the service, with the instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount paid answered and defined by Lisboa Investments, by the same means of communication .
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. Lisboa Investments undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 14 days.
1. Lisboa Investments undertakes to keep total secrecy and confidentiality of all information provided by the client. The data collected by Lisboa Investments are treated in a confidential and computerized manner, always in strict compliance with national and European Union legislation in force in terms of protection and privacy of personal data.
2. Lisboa Investments will collect personal data, such as name and email, for promotional purposes of its products or services.
3. The Client expressly consents and authorizes Lisboa Investments to collect and process his personal data necessary for the continuation of the work.