The Research & Technological Development support measure aims to finance projects with innovative technological solutions that originate new products or services, in the experimental phase, that are not sufficiently validated for commercial use.
Companies of any kind and in any legal form benefit.
The following criteria are required for beneficiaries:
– Be legally constituted.
– Have the tax and contributory situation regularized before, respectively, the tax administration and social security.
– Have, or can ensure until the approval of the application, the technical, physical, and financial resources, and human resources necessary for the development of the operation.
– Present a balanced economic and financial situation or demonstrate that they have the financing capacity of the operation.
– Have an organized accounting in accordance with applicable law.
In the case of R&D projects, the following expenses are considered eligible:
– Expenditure on the beneficiary’s technical staff dedicated to R&D activities, including grantees hired by the beneficiary with a scholarship fully supported by the beneficiary.
– Acquisition of patents from external sources or by them licensed, at market prices, and which result in their effective endogenization by the beneficiary.
– Raw materials, consumable materials, and components necessary for the construction of pilot or experimental and demonstration facilities and for the construction of prototypes.
– Acquisition of services to third parties, including technical, scientific, and consulting assistance, as well as the costs arising from the use of electronic open innovation and crowdsourcing platforms.
– Acquisition of scientific and technical instruments and equipment, to the extent that it is used in the project and during its execution.
– Acquisition of software specific to the project, to the extent that it is used in the project, and during the execution of the project.
– Expenses with the promotion and dissemination of the results of product or process innovation projects with commercial application to the end-user sector or target companies, including the registration and rental of spaces abroad, excluding current expenses and/or for commercial purposes.
– Travel and stay abroad directly attributable to the project and proven necessary for its realization, excluding travel to contacts and other purposes of a commercial nature.
– Expenditure on the certification process of the research, development and innovation management system certified in accordance with NP 4457:2007, including consulting, training, and investigation fees of the process with the certifying body.
– Costs with the intervention of Official Auditors or Statutory Auditors, in validating the expense of payment requests up to a limit of 5,000 euros per project.
– Indirect costs
The incentive to grant in the R&D projects companies, are as follows:
< 1 M€ Projects – 100% Lost Fund
> 1 M€ Projects – 75% Lost Fund
Between 25% and 75%
Contact us for additional information, we have several years of experience in applications to community funds.